Our Professional Construction Cleaning Management Nationwide is a Highly Specialized Process Offering:
- Continuing On-Site Cleanup Management
- Risk Aversion
- High End Insurance
- OSHA-Related Safety Rules and Regulations
- Activity Hazard Analysis
- Trained Workers Experienced with Busy Construction Environments
- Working Around a Variety of Sub-Contractors
- Familiarity with Department of Labor Wage and Hour Compliance
- Strict Compliance with General Contractor Specifications
- Certified Payroll Preparation and Contractor Software Applications
- Job Specific Safety Training with Daily Meetings
- Meeting Deadlines and Time Line Close Outs
- Temporary Hourly Labor
Western Construction Cleaners Group has offered detailed construction cleaning services worldwide for the past 33 years. Our Site Managers are available to meet onsite anywhere in the world as part of our Contract and Temporary Labor Service. Our process of providing a timely fixed price contract estimate along with detailed cleaning specifications and pricing of temporary labor enables the General Contractor to project the total cost of the construction cleanup pricing very early in the process. We also offer a preliminary pre-bid not to exceed estimate enabling the contractor to budget the project at start up.
We have highly experienced Field Project Managers that remain on site during the duration of the project, and can add cleanup hourly personnel on demand. Our Project Managers are available 24/7 from start to completion, and conduct regular safety tool box meetings along with daily hazard analysis submissions.
Western Construction Cleaner Group provides a team of cleaning specialists, estimators, trained office construction personnel and a national reputation for quality and bringing all of our projects in on time. This ensures that all of our national general contractor clients deal with team members that are experienced in clean up projects, and best of all no surprises or disappointments.